Terms and Conditions
Terms of Service for Your Use of This Site and its Content
Last updated on September 18, 2012
When you use this Customers.com website, you are agreeing to abide by these terms of service:
- The contents of this site are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Therefore, you may not re-use or republish any of this content without our written consent.
- To download articles you need to be a member (to download free articles) or a subscriber (to download subscription-only articles).
- You are not permitted to give your login privileges to others. Each member or subscriber has single-user, non-commercial access rights.
- When you post your own thoughts or comments, you retain the copyright to those posts and comments, but you are also granting us the right to use and distribute your posts and comments.
- When your post or comment contains reference(s) to others' copyrighted material, you must include the link to the source and abide by their terms of service.
- If you would like to reprint, license, reproduce, or distribute any portions of this site or any articles or other content obtained from this site, please request reprint/licensing rights from our customer service department.