About the Patricia Seybold Group
Trusted Advisors to Customer-Centric Executives
Our Mission: To make it easier for your customers to get things done!
Customer-centric executives rely on the Patricia Seybold Group to help their organizations deliver great customer experiences and to co-design new, or improved, products and services with customers. Our seasoned consultants provide advice, consulting, publications, and training that reflect our practical experience and our visionary insights.
- Customer Interviewing
- Customer Advisory Boards
- Customer Co-Design Workshops
- Customer Experience Audits
- Training & Certification in our Customer Co-Design Techniques
- Executive Strategy Sessions around Customer Issues & Opportunities
- Business & Technology Strategies driven by Customers' Priorities
We’ll help you:
- Better understand your customers and their requirements
- Design new or improved products, services, and experiences to meet customers' unmet needs
- Present your products and services so that customers can make quick buying decisions
- Let your customers serve themselves
- Grow the number of profitable customers you attract and retain
- Align your stakeholders around customers’ issues, success metrics, and outcomes
- Select the appropriate tools and technologies to support your business objectives
- Evolve your business processes and systems to be more customer-adaptive
Products and Services
Along with consulting services that are custom-tailored for clients, we offer:
Customer advisory boards and customer councils that customers LOVE to participate in. They learn from each other at the same time that they're working with your top execs and your subject matter experts to co-design your company's next gen products and services.
Customer Experience Projects
Get customers directly engaged in co-designing the experiences they want to have in and around your company and with your products.
Partner your internal subject matter experts with insightful "lead customers" -- the clients (or non-clients) who are pushing the envelope and who can help your team focus on customers' REAL needs.
Customer Ecosystem Design
When your partners and suppliers align around customers' critical scenarios, they coalesce into a vibrant, growing ecosystem that is profitable for all. We'll help you design and align your customer ecosystem.
In-depth articles for customer-centric executives are published weekly, providing insightful analysis, best practices, case studies, and profiles of key technologies. We publish thought-leading books every few years, such as Outside Innovation, Customers.com, and The Customer Revolution.
Subscription-based Advisory Services:
Members-only advisory services provide weekly emails, access to our premium articles, and interaction with our Senior Consultants/Analysts.
By-invitation-only groups of like-minded executives meet twice a year with Patricia Seybold and her team to share best practices, challenges, insights, and lessons learned.
Licensed Customer Co-Design Methodology:
Unlike most consulting firms, we train, certify, and license our clients in the use of our methodologies.